PAT - Full Text
We have just received the PAT decision. We will need to fully digest the implications for members but for now please find attached the top line results, briefing and the full report.
The key areas of the award are:
- Expertise and Professional Accreditation Allowance rejected
- Compulsory severance - negotiations to be extended until July 2013
- Competency Related Threshold Payments phased out between 2013 and 2016
- On-call at £15 a session
- No link between regional allowance and performance, but Met included
- Accept Official Side pay scale for new entrants
Later today we will send you a document that will contrast the Winsor report recommendation, the staff side submission and what the PAT awarded with our thoughts for moving forward on this.
Please note that this award still needs to be ratified by the Home Secretary.